Beau Jo’s COVID-19 Precautions
- You are currently sick
- You have been in close proximity within the last 14 days of someone who is currently sick with COVID-19 or any other respiratory illnesses.
To ensure that our employees are healthy and able to serve you we are monitoring the following before each scheduled shift:
- Temperature check
- Pulse Oxygen reading
- General Health screening
- Daily health log
- Personal hygiene
- Clean face mask
- Washing hands frequently throughout shift
- Employees who are sick are sent home until they are at least 72 hours symptom free, and encouraged to get a Covid19 test.
We ask that our employees and guests help us to maintain a safe environment by:
- Waiting in their car or outside while waiting for a table or for their take out order to be ready to ensure proper social distancing in our lobby
- Washing or using supplied hand sanitizer often
- Maintaining 6 feet distance from other employees and guests
- Using digital menus
We are taking extra measures to keep our restaurant clean by
- Having the restaurant fogged 2-3 times a week, and we are also fogging bathrooms, door handles, and high traffic surfaces daily.
- sanitizing tables, chairs, and counters in between guest exposures.
- Sanitizing kitchen surfaces and utensils every 2 hours or as needed before
- Sanitizing door handles and hand sink handles hourly
- Sanitizing restrooms hourly
- Spacing all tables more than 6ft apart
Idaho Springs: 303.567.4376 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Arvada: 303.420.8376 | email@example.com
Evergreen: 303.670.2744 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Fort Collins: 970.498.8898 | email@example.com
Longmont: 720.340.3194 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Steamboat Springs: 970.870.6401